- Allow your candle to burn for 3-4 hours at a time. This will create a melting pool large enough to ensure the candle burns evenly.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4" for best performance.
- If you notice black soot coming from your candle, the wick is too long. Extinguish the flame, allow the wax to harden, and trim the wick to 1/4" before relighting.
- Burn within sight. Keep candle out of reach from children and away from drafts. Keep away from flammable materials.
Sorry, I'm Booked
Indulge in the soothing blend of oatmeal and honey, creating a soft and relaxing ambiance that fills your home with beauty. The comforting fragrance notes of almond, oats, musk, vanilla bean and honey, combine harmoniously to create a warm and inviting ambiance in any space.
Our literary candles are perfect for any book & candle lover. The candles were inspired by my love of libraries, books and book stores, and the stories that take us on each adventure. A candle is the perfect thing to snuggle up and get lost into the pages of a book with.
Base: Vanilla Tonka, Oats
Scents strength: Moderate
- 9 oz. coconut soy candle
- Burn time of 40+ hours
- Phthalate free & non-toxic
- Cotton wick
- Handmade and poured in Palm Beach, FL with love and sunshine