What do I do if my candle arrives broken or damaged?
- Unfortunately, it happens. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your broken candle, and your shipping label within 7 days of delivery. I will respond within 48 hours.
When will my order ship?
- We will be shipping orders Monday through Wednesday due to high temperatures. If you place an order on a Thursday, it won't ship out until Monday. We are doing this to ensure your candle doesn't sit in the shipping carriers warehouse over the weekend due to melting points.
What is the processing time?
- Your order will be shipped within 2-3 business days of when you placed your order and delivered by USPS within 1-3 business days. Please be aware of some shipping delays nationwide due to COVID.
How long will the candles burn for?
- Lublu Scents candles last for 45+ hours when burned in 4 hour increments. If you trim your wick and don't use it for 10 hours a day, it will last closer to 50 hours.
How fragrant are the candles?
- We use the maximum fragrance allowed in Coconut Soy wax for your Lublu candle. We've found that the 12 oz candle is best used in a room such as a bedroom, dining room, bathroom, or kitchen (not an open area). In addition, the product information provides the scent strength of the candle. Light= lighter fragrance, better for small rooms. Moderate= good hot throw but not too overwhelming. Strong= it's strong and will fill an entire room! Please note that scent is subjective based on your unique nose.
What is the proper way to light my Lublu candle?
- ALWAYS trim your wick to 1/4" before each lighting for best performance and longest burning time. Make sure you let your candles burn all the way to the edges every time you light it. This ensures your candle burns evenly and doesn't tunnel. Keep in mind, this can take 3+ hours. Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Keep away from children, pets, and any drafts. Burn your candle on a fire resistant surface. Let candle cool before handling.
Why Coconut Soy wax?
- This luxurious Virgin Coconut Soy wax is a vegan blend of natural soy and coconut, and a minuscule amount of highly refined food-grade paraffin wax. It has a creamy white appearance, and provides an excellent fragrance throw (both warm and cold). This coconut soy wax is gluten free, toxin free, paraben free, phthalate free and comes from renewable sources. Most candles bought from stores are made from paraffin wax, which is derived from petroleum (a refined gasoline product). Who wants to smell that?! (yuck)
What are the wax melts made of?
- Our wax melt samples are made of Coconut Tart wax with phthalate free fragrances and mica powder which adds the shimmer that reflects light.
How do wax melts work?
-Wax melts are easy to use and don't have an open flame. Place your wax melts in the dish of an electric (or tea light) wax warmer that is made specifically for wax melts. The wax melt will melt into liquid form creating a strong scent.
Do you offer international shipping?
- Lublu does not ship internationally. We ship within the U.S. including Alaska, Hawaii.
Do you offer local delivery or local pick up?
- Lublu offers local pick-up. Once you are at your checkout page, choose "Pick Up" and it will discount the shipping rate. You will then be provided with instructions via email on how to go about your order once it is ready.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out!