- Allow your candle to burn for 3-4 hours at a time. This will create a melting pool large enough to ensure the candle burns evenly.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4" for best performance.
- If you notice black soot coming from your candle, the wick is too long. Extinguish the flame, allow the wax to harden, and trim the wick to 1/4" before relighting.
- Burn within sight. Keep candle out of reach from children and away from drafts. Keep away from flammable materials.
Our banana nut bread candle captures mouth-watering bakery aromas of a homemade classic. This clean burning candle begins with top notes of ripe banana and toasted walnuts and then combines with nutmeg and sugar for a blend that's perfectly nutty and sweet. Vanilla and cake base notes enrich the sweetness in this toasty scent.
Top: Banana, Lemon Peel, Walnut, Warm Spices
Middle: Sugar, Nutmeg
Base: Vanilla Tonka, Butter, Amber, Cocoa Butter
Scent strength: Moderate
- 12 oz. coconut soy candle
- Burn time of 50 hours
- Phthalate free & non-toxic
- Cotton wick
- Handmade and poured in Palm Beach, FL with love and sunshine