- Allow your candle to burn for 3-4 hours at a time. This will create a melting pool large enough to ensure the candle burns evenly.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4" for best performance.
- If you notice black soot coming from your candle, the wick is too long. Extinguish the flame, allow the wax to harden, and trim the wick to 1/4" before relighting.
- Burn within sight. Keep candle out of reach from children and away from drafts. Keep away from flammable materials.
Rustle through an ancient library filled with old leather bound books waiting to be read. This scent is a mellow, woodsy scent like a fine pipe tobacco with a whiff of cherry wood crossed with a blend of fine leather earthiness and elegance all supported by oak bookshelves & leather bindings.
Our literary candles are perfect for any book & candle lover. The candles were inspired by my love of libraries, books and book stores, and the stories that take us on each adventure. A candle is the perfect thing to snuggle up and get lost into the pages of a book with.
Top: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Saffron, Cognac
Middle: Red Pepper, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Elemi, Cherry
Base: Worn Leather, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Tobacco, Musk
Scents strength: Light
- 9 oz. coconut soy candle
- Burn time of 40+ hours
- Phthalate free & non-toxic
- Cotton wick
- Handmade and poured in Palm Beach, FL with love and sunshine