- Allow your candle to burn for 3-4 hours at a time. This will create a melting pool large enough to ensure the candle burns evenly.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4" for best performance.
- If you notice black soot coming from your candle, the wick is too long. Extinguish the flame, allow the wax to harden, and trim the wick to 1/4" before relighting.
- Burn within sight. Keep candle out of reach from children and away from drafts. Keep away from flammable materials.
Santa's Favorite Ho
Looks like Santa's Favorite Ho is on the naughty list...
Sit back and relax while the scent of cocoa butter and fire roasted marshmallow create a cozy ambiance. This sugared vanilla scent is blended with warm spices and rich cocoa butter that take you back in time. Musky amber and a hint of coconut sweetness create a warm and relaxing scent.
Top: Warm Spices
Middle: Vanilla Tonka, Coconut, Velvet Woods
Base: Sugared Vanilla Bean, Cocoa Butter, Amber
Scent strength: Moderate
- 12 oz Coconut Soy candle
- Burn time of 50 hours when burned properly
- Phthalate free & non-toxic
- Cotton wick
- Handmade and poured in Palm Beach, FL with love and sunshine